From: benjamin.schwei...@gmail.com [mailto:benjamin.schwei...@gmail.com] On
Behalf Of Benjamin Schweizer
Sent: 28. janúar 2010 16:03
To: Kristján Valur Jónsson
Cc: Antoine Pitrou; python-dev@python.org
Subject: Re: [Python-Dev] Improved Traceback Module

Hi Kristján,
I have a traceback2.py module with the same api as traceback.  Displaying local
variables is optional through keyword arguments.
I was also able to refactor the original significantly, making it much clearer.

traceback2.py was my first attempt; but I finally came out with a patch to the
original module - in the hope we could get this into the main tree as an
update, not an replacement.

I've also noticed a lot of duplicate code, but I assume that there are lots of
special cases buried deep down in the source. So, I've decided to keep the
original structure.