On 6/21/2010 8:33 AM, Nick Coghlan wrote:

P.S. (We're going to have a tough decision to make somewhere along the
line where docs.python.org is concerned, too - when do we flick the
switch and make a 3.x version of the docs the default?

Easy. When 3.2 is released. When 2.7 is released, 3.2 becomes 'trunk'. Trunk released always take over docs.python.org. To do otherwise would be to say that 3.2 is not a real trunk release and not yet ready for real use -- a major slam.

Actually, I thought this was already discussed and decided ;-).

Terry Jan Reedy