On Feb 25, 2017, at 13:19, Brett Cannon <br...@python.org> wrote:
> It's getting a little hard to tease out what exactly is being asked at this
> point. Perhaps it's time to move the discussion over to a translation SIG
> (which probably needs to be created unless the old
> https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/i18n-sig makes sense)? That way
> active translators can figure out exactly what they want to ask of python-dev
> in terms of support and we can have a more focused discussion.

I agree.  We would need a more concrete and detailed proposal to really make
any thoughtful decision.  That may also include getting approval from the PSF
Board as they are ultimately responsible for the contents of python.org.
Without more detail, I don't have an opinion myself other than to note that, if
we do something, it needs to be careful to not complicate or restrict the
Python release process.

--
  Ned Deily
  n...@python.org -- []