Yes, right place to discussion is one of important things what I want.
I haven't know about i18n-sig.  Is it better than docs-sig?

Another thing I want is agreement to use project name looks like
(semi)official project.

We used "python-doc-jp" name on Transifex at first.  But since some people
other than Japanese ask me to allow other languages,  I renamed it to
"python-doc".
And I reserved "python-docs" organization at Github.

While it's better name for working together with other Language translators,
I don't like that unofficial project use such name.

Hosting at docs.python.org is desirable too, but it can be discussed later.

Regards,