On 02/02/2018 08:09 AM, Eric V. Smith wrote:
On 2/2/2018 10:56 AM, Elvis Pranskevichus wrote:

My point is exactly that there is _no_ valid use case, so (hash=True,
frozen=False) should not be a thing!  Why are you so insistent on adding
a dangerous option which you admit is nearly useless?

Because it's not the default, it will be documented as being an advanced use
case, and it's useful in rare instances.

Personally, I don't think advanced use-cases need to be supported by flags as they can be supported by just writing the __dunder__ methods.

--
~Ethan~