Oh no, the idea here is just you would copy over the floats associated with
the PyObject* and keep them in an array of such structs, so that we know
which PyObject* are associated with which floats. Then after the standard
library quicksort sorts them you would copy the PyObject* into the list. So
you sort the PyObject* keyed by the floats. Anyway, I think the copying
back and forth would probably be too expensive, it's just an idea. Also, I
apologize for the formatting of my last email, I didn't realize Inbox would
mess up the quoting like that. I'll ensure I use plain-text quotes from now
on.