> But most of the time you always have the same attributes in the same order
> (think of reading a CSV for example), and this would be just a normal
> tuple, but with custom names for the indexes.

You apparently live in a halcyon world of data cleanliness where CSV data
is so well behaved.

In my world, I more typically deal with stuff like

data1.csv:
--------------
name,age,salaryK
John,39,50
Sally,52,37

data2.csv:
name,salaryK,age
Juan,47,31
Siu,88,66

I'm likely to define different namedtuples for dealing with this:

    NameSalAge = namedtuple('NSA','name salary age')
    NameAgeSal = namedtuple('NAS','name age salary')

Then later, indeed, I might ask:

    if employee1.salary == employee2.salary: ...

And this would work even though I got the data from the different formats.