I'm with Steven D`Aprano here. Implicit string concat, in my experience, is
something clear, concise and convenient.

I've had a bug because of it only once or twice during my whole career, and
not only that "occasional" bug would have occurred either way because of a
missing comma or plus sign, but it saves the trouble of having to add more
symbols which usually means less surface area for bugs.

If you feel it affects you all so often, I would totally understand the
addition of that feature in a linter, but not endorsed by the python
community in any way, and with defaults probably set to disabled. I
wouldn't want to add any superfluous symbols to my otherwise (at least in
my opinion) cleaner code.

All in all, -1 from me.