A third-party module on PyPI for "fix-the-horrible-things-Outlook-does"
could be useful.  There is no way the standard library can or should keep
up with the newest mangling techniques mail handlers employ in this week's
version.

I don't understand what you mean by the current interpreter not telling you
which character is bad.  It puts a pointer right under the problem
character in the error message.  Nothing is being hidden, even if the
code-manglers can do pretty insidious things... different in every version,
for every sender, and for every recipient.

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 3:24 AM Steve Barnes <gadgetst...@live.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]

The dead increasingly dominate and strangle both the living and the
not-yet born.  Vampiric capital and undead corporate persons abuse
the lives and control the thoughts of homo faber. Ideas, once born,
become abortifacients against new conceptions.