Nevertheless, it's nice to see how powerful the new parser is!

Any chance this would allow us to have a multi-line with statement?

    with self.context_manager_one(some, parameters, that, are, passed) \
            as return_value_one, \
            self.context_manager_two(self.p, slice(None), None) \
            as return_value_two:

but with parentheses instead of backslash continuations?