On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 12:59 PM <redrad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Recently I have been thinking about why `JavaScript` with it's horrible
> type system and lots of edge cases has supported so many platform and is
> very fast ...
> First answer is simple, because big companies such as Google, Facebook and
> so on evolve this language and run-time for it ...

Check out PyPy.  It is every bit as fast as the fastest Javascript engines
like V8.

So is Numba, for that matter, but it's not language wide, so it's a
slightly different beast.

--
The dead increasingly dominate and strangle both the living and the
not-yet born.  Vampiric capital and undead corporate persons abuse