Fwiw, I'm probably -0 on the feature itself. Someone suggested it could be
useful for xarray, but I'm not sure now what that would look like. If
someone had an example, I could easily be moved.

I'm not against the original suggested use with type annotations, but I
also don't really care about it. I don't think 'd[K(1, 2, 3, a=4, b=5)]' is
bad as an existing spelling.