On Mon, 21 Sep 2020 at 21:07, Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
<arj.pyt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On python lists since
> i have been following them, i prefer
> threads die than having it continue just
> for the sake of it continueing, like the
> present thread is doing.

If you prefer the thread to die if people are not interested, I
respectfully suggest that rather than continually respond (which just
feels like you need to always have the last word) you simply stop
reiterating your previous comments, and replying to every message
posted here saying nothing but that you disagree. It's basically just
you that's keeping the thread alive at the moment.

For what it's worth, I don't think this idea is workable or useful.

If you want this thread to die, as you say you do, please do *not*
reply. Either to this message, or to any future messages where all you
would say is that you don't agree.
Paul