I pointed out a use case for Brotli & HTTP2 as a concrete example for why
it'd be more convenient to include brotli as a module.
I'm sure there are other cases I haven't thought about.

I don't understand why LZMA should be included while zstd or brotli
shouldn't.
What's the actual policy here?

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 23 בספט׳ 2020 ב-13:09 מאת ‪David Mertz‬‏ <‪me...@gnosis.cx
‬‏>:‬