I'm aware that Python is a "Consenting Adults" language but I think Python
should provide this functionality at least. This idea doesn't actually make it
like Java. Because why should we mess around with that member anyway. Sometimes
we want to provide members that users must use but mustn't change. Well if the
user does, then "crash"! Suppose we have filename member and we must access
that but if we change it by any chance then what will happen is Python will not
close the file instead it will create a new file leaving it in an undefined
state - "Half written half not".