Reply to Chris:

Wait. Deployment? Before deploying we *run the code* at least once and then we
get the errors. And I'm not sure but type checking is ok but sometimes
enforcing is a better option. Why? Mypy or typecheckers have to be run manually
and they are also not part of the stdlib. Enforcing can help us catch it during
editing because we don't deploy before running it at least once. So we're
writing our own code and we don't run it before deploying? Mypy will catch at
step 2 but enforcing can help as catch at step 1.