As well as all the matters Steven raises, I continue to dislike the
proposal for the same reason I did on earlier rounds.  I believe a general
"deferred computation" mechanism is useful, but that one limited to the
context of function parameters does more harm than good is scoped narrowly
to that single use.  I keyword version might bridge that gap by introducing
"later" or "defer" or "delay" in a narrow context, but not foreclosing its
later use more broadly.