Mentre io pensavo ad una intro simpatica "Franz Steinhäusler" scriveva:

> For the find, I personally would prefer to jump default to "body",
> but this is of course a matter of taste.

Do you mean you would like the focus to be set on the "body" search
field?

> I dos prompt, all the time the prompt doesn't return anymore
> (are there still open windows)?
>

> I quit with ctrl-break:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>
>   File "c:\Programme\xpn\xpn.py", line 507, in destroy
>
>     self.purge_groups()
>
>   File "c:\Programme\xpn\xpn.py", line 2456, in purge_groups
>
>     articles.update(articles_dict)
>
>   File "C:\Python24\lib\UserDict.py", line 147, in update
>
>     self[k] = v
>
>   File "c:\Python24\lib\shelve.py", line 129, in __setitem__
>
>     p.dump(value)
>
> KeyboardInterrupt

I don't know how "CTRL+break" interact with XPN, it's better to close it
with its exit function "CTRL+E".

> I changed the key Find message to ctrl f, and then I restart, I got:
>

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "c:\Programme\xpn\xpn.py", line 2987, in ?
>     main=MainWin(options.use_home,options.custom_dir)
>   File "c:\Programme\xpn\xpn.py", line 2917, in __init__
>     self.show_subscribed()
>   File "c:\Programme\xpn\xpn.py", line 557, in show_subscribed
>     total=len(articles.keys())
>   File "c:\Python24\lib\shelve.py", line 98, in keys
>     return self.dict.keys()
>   File "C:\Python24\lib\bsddb\__init__.py", line 238, in keys
>     return self.db.keys()
> DBPageNotFoundError: (-30988, 'DB_PAGE_NOTFOUND: Requested page not
> found')
> I cannot start the program anymore.
>
> maybe it has something to to with shortcuts.dat.
> (I don't know).

No I don't think it is related to the shortcuts, it seems that
your articles db is corrupted, it got broken when the application has
been closed not in the right way.

--
You can tune a guitar, but you can't tuna fish.

 |\ |       |HomePage   : http://nem01.altervista.org