Marlin Rowley wrote:
All:
Say I have an array: a = (['rrrrggggbbbbaaaa'],['rrrrggggbbbbaaaa']) How do I make it so that I now have: starting with first element (a[0])
new_arr[0] = 'r'
new_arr[1] = 'g'
new_arr[2] = 'b'
new_arr[3] = 'a'
new_arr[4] = 'r'
continuing "through" a[1] with the same new_arr
new_arr[N] = 'r'
new_arr[N+1] = 'g'
-M

2 questions:

1. Why have you flooded this news group with three identical copies of a question under three different subject? This is a (mild) bit of abuse of the newsgroup. One copy with a reasonable subject line is enough.

2. Haven't I answered this question for you often enough already? Was my answer not clear enough, or has the problem again changed slightly enough to require a new answer? Having solved 3 or 4 versions of this problem for you already, I'm wondering why I'm seeing it posed yet one more time. If this is *exactly* the same problem I solved once already (and I believe it is), why are we seeing it again, and if it is not the *exact* same problem, why are we seeing so many similar version of it? It's starting to feel like a slight abuse of my time to see this problem on the newsgroup again.

Gary Herron