Gary Herron wrote:
1. Why have you flooded this news group with three identical copies of a question under three different subject? This is a (mild) bit of abuse of the newsgroup. One copy with a reasonable subject line is enough.

If you look at the dates, they are a few days old. I imagine he was having posting problems, and the messages finally worked their way out of whatever queue they were being held up in.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco