Timothy Madden wrote:
<cut>

Thank you.

The precompiled psqlodbca.so driver from apt-get worked on one of the Ubuntu machines that I tried.

I would still like o use the Unicode driver if possible. Do you know what the problem could be ? Or where ? pyodbc/unixODBC/psqlodbcw.so ?

Thank you,
Timothy Madden

It has been a couple of years, but I remember vaguely that back in the days of PossgreSQL 6, if you want ODBC support you needed to compile PG a bit different then normal, I am not really sure what options those where and if this still applies, I decided to not use ODBC because it resulted in an undesirable effect somewhere else. Though I am not sure if that is still the case.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

--
MPH
http://blog.dcuktec.com