From: "Terry Reedy" <tjre...@udel.edu>
On 1/18/2011 3:29 PM, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

Is there any other solution for the problem that Python promotes this
bad GUI than removing it from the default package?

I am generally for better accessibility, but I consider the notion that if everyone cannot have something, then no one should, to be rather pernicious.

Of course. I have the same opinion. But if using WxPython everyone can have access and that's why I think it should be promoted. wxWIDGETS lib is not perfect but it is much better for more categories of users...

Octavian