On 15/6/2013 10:49 πμ, Denis McMahon wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jun 2013 10:04:41 +0300, Nick the Gr33k wrote:

I called my self 'Ferrous Cranus'(this is what a guy from a forum
initially called me for being hard-headed :-) ) because i'm indeed
hardheaded and if i believe that 1 thing should have worked in some way
i cant change my mind easily that it works in another fashon(only if the
counter-arguments are strong).

Then you need to stop trying to write python code, because you refuse to
accept how python works, and python is not going to change for you!

Given the right counter-arguments one can't make a stand against something that is without no doubt True.

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!