On Sunday, June 16, 2013 4:52:16 PM UTC-5, Chris Angelico wrote:

> Okay... I'm trying to get my head around what you've done
> here. Isn't it simply that you've made a way to, with what
> looks like a point-and-click interface, let the user type
> in a command line?
> [...]
> That's no more using a GUI than bringing up a terminal is.

Yes, a Graphical Interface will need the occasional "peck-peck" input from the
user, the only difference from a text based interface is the INFINITY
multiplier. The Graphical Interface prefers the point and click, but NOT
exclusively! The Graphical Interface allows you apply the most efficient method
by which to solve a problem -- again, that might be "peck-peck" or
"point-click", OR, a combination of both. Depends on the situation really.