Στις 5/9/2013 3:18 μμ, ο/η feedthetr...@gmx.de έγραψε:
Beeing serious:
Which mailserver did you install? postfix, exim, sendmail, ...?
Check that and read its dokumentation how to configure authentication.
Then you can use it.
And if you get stuck: A python list is NOT THE RIGHT PLACE to ask questions
about the configuration of mailservers. Find the correct list for your
mailserver and ask there!

My WHM uses DoveCot as enaled mail server but i have no idea how to setip up to work.

i cannot connect to it via my python script.

i looked over at my WHM for configuration but i didnt find out how to properly configure it.

--
Webhost <http://superhost.gr>