On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 1:56:27 AM UTC+5:30, zipher wrote:
> Yes, well clearly we are not "having the same thoughts", yet the
> purpose of the academic establishment is to pin down such terminology
> and not have these sloppy understandings everywhere.  You dig?

Heh Mark I am really sorry.  I think this is the third or fourth time that I
say something to which you reply with such egregious rubbish -- parsing has
something to do with card-punches?!?! Yeah like python has something to do with
the purple shirt I am wearing -- that a dozen others jump at you with a
resounding 'Cut the crap!'

Well speaking for myself, I know I speak more wisely sometimes and more
stupidly at others and I would wish my penalizers to calibrate the punishment
to the crime.

Likewise here. I certainly 'dig' your passion to clean up the 'sloppy
understandings everywhere' and would only wish for you the sanity of more
knowledge of the subject before you begin to hold forth.