On 17/10/2013 18:32, rusi wrote:
On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 1:56:27 AM UTC+5:30, zipher wrote:
Yes, well clearly we are not "having the same thoughts", yet the
purpose of the academic establishment is to pin down such terminology
and not have these sloppy understandings everywhere.  You dig?

Heh Mark I am really sorry.  I think this is the third or fourth time that I
say something to which you reply with such egregious rubbish -- parsing has
something to do with card-punches?!?! Yeah like python has something to do with
the purple shirt I am wearing -- that a dozen others jump at you with a
resounding 'Cut the crap!'

Cut the crap, cut the bollocks more like. I am of course using the term in the context described here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_Pistols#Never_Mind_the_Bollocks

--
Roses are red,