Στις 25/10/2013 1:51 μμ, ο/η Chris Angelico έγραψε:
On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 9:30 PM, Nick the Gr33k <nikos.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Στις 25/10/2013 11:46 πμ, ο/η Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος έγραψε:

Trace your logs. You've been told this before; are you sure the
request is even getting to your server?

what do you mean by that Chris? please be more specific.

These are not Python questions. Google is your friend. Look at the web
development/debugging tools you have available, look into TCP tracing
(tcpdump, etc), look at your web server's logs, look at physics, look
at all you can think of. [1] That is as specific as I am going to be
on this list.

ChrisA

[1] Don't cry, or you won't be good for anything when the feast comes!

Can you reproduce this simple problem on your side to see if it behaves the same way as in me?

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined! & WebHost
<http://superhost.gr>