Welcome to the world of Python programming! I'm glad you're learning this great
language.

As to your bug, think about this: in each if or elif statement, you're reading
the user input again, so if user input is NOT equal to 1 in the first place, it
reads input again. Try to step through your code mentally, or even on paper,
and track *exactly* what's happening. You could also add some print statements
to see where you are. Good luck with your coding.

Consider reading user input only once, and then checking it against the values
1,2,3,4, and 5.

As an aside, "int(5)" is from the department of redundancy department. ;-)

--John Strickler