On 02/01/17 06:40, Ian Kelly wrote:
On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 12:15 AM, Ian Kelly <ian.g.ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
Since they're unlikely to do that however,

Then again, I see that einstein1410 made a couple of rather aggressive
posts 11 hours ago that haven't made it to my email, so maybe he did
manage to get himself banned.

We are holding (and, so far, dropping) posts from that address. FWIW I concur with an earlier poster that the person in question is simply ill-informed rather than deliberately provocative. I have sympathy with their initial ignorance; less with their apparent inability to learn from other people's well-intentioned comments.

Probably best to let the thing drop rather than let it escalate into a sniping war. If anyone reading this knows the poster in person, please help them to see how their posts have come across and whey they received the reaction they did.

TJG