On 9/26/21 10:34 AM, Grant Edwards wrote:
> On 2021-09-26, Ethan Furman <et...@stoneleaf.us> wrote:

>> I am unaware of a change in the newsgroup <--> mailing list policy,
>> and other newsgroup posts were coming through last week (it's been a
>> light weekend).
>
> We're not talking about the usenet<-->list gateway.

> My first _guess_ would be that Mailman started refusing emailed posts
> from the gmane server to python-list, and that triggered the gmane server
> to stop accepting posts for python-list.

I readily admit I may not understand, or know, all the usenet jargon, but looking at the Mailman server for Python list I see it is still fully configured to talk with News.FU-Berlin.DE, newsgroup comp.lang.python.

I'll forward the problem to the maintainers -- hopefully they'll have some
insight.

--
~Ethan~