Dear Python Experts,

I am working with the Kenna Application's API to retrieve vulnerability
data. The API endpoint provides a single, massive JSON file in gzip format,
approximately 60 GB in size. Handling such a large dataset in one go is
proving to be quite challenging, especially in terms of memory management.

I am looking for guidance on how to efficiently stream this data and
process it in chunks using Python. Specifically, I am wondering if there’s
a way to use the requests library or any other libraries that would allow
us to pull data from the API endpoint in a memory-efficient manner.

Here are the relevant API endpoints from Kenna:

   - Kenna API Documentation
   <https://apidocs.kennasecurity.com/reference/welcome>
   - Kenna Vulnerabilities Export
   <https://apidocs.kennasecurity.com/reference/retrieve-data-export>

If anyone has experience with similar use cases or can offer any advice, it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards
Asif Ali