On 9/21/06, Tim Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Derick Van Niekerk wrote:

> Here's my log file...
>
> I hope it helps with figuring out the problem

Well, there's a lot of stuff running here, but nothing that immediately
stands out.

You're running both D-Link's AirPlus G utility and the Alpha Networks
wireless utility.  Is that intentional?

I assumed the two were related. I'll disable the Alpha Networks dirver and
see what happens.

"Evernote" might be inserting hooks to intercept the clipboard.  You
might try turning it off for one run as a test.  You should be able to
disable and enable it with "msconfig", on the Startup tag.

 I've already tried uninstalling both Google Talk and Evernote, but it didn't
affect my errant program at all, so I reinstalled it. I run both at work as well
so, I wasn't too surprised that they weren't the culprits

I've recently heard of some troubles with the AVG monitor, AVG7_CC,
which you are running.  Again, you might try turning it off for one run
using "msconfig".

I still think you're right about the AVG thing - I'll uninstall it tonight and see
what happens. It's so strange that the program worked after disabling AVG
control panel the first time (I only disabled the control panel, not the actual
program the first time) while I had no luck after rebooting.

I'll uninstall everything in that hijaakthis.log and add them one by one until
something breaks. Assuming it works when I uninstall everything :-\

-d-