Michael Foord wrote:
Hello Tim,

I posted the link on Twitter, and got a response back asking if there would be documentation on deployment - py2exe, PyInstaller etc.

Whilst I doubt you can be expected to be a fount of *all* knowledge, perhaps links or summaries of these topics could be good.

I think the main point here is that, while I expect to provide
impetus and a fair bit of content, I *want* other people to chip
in. At the least, as you've done here, with a "What about...?"
but even better with content or, at least, links. Ideally there
should be some value added above and beyond whatever someone
can find out by typing "Python deployment windows" into Google.

I'm adding stub pages with "ideas" as ideas like this come in
and/or they occur to me. When I've got just a little more substance
to it, I'll publish the Subversion repos. (which is on Google code)
so people can patch against it, or even join the project. (He says,
optimistically!)

TJG