Kevin Horn wrote:
I'd like to see a little more prose to go with the examples, not just code. No too much, but enough that the reader can understand WHY a certain task i s done a certain way (and maybe why you would want to do it in the first place).

Thanks for this input Kevin. Would you mind just posting
up a paragraph or so of the kind of thing you mean, to
give me an idea of the extent you feel would be useful?
(If you're not au fait with Registry things, just pick
some other Python-Win32 subject which you can write about:
I just want to get a feel for what you had in mind).

Sphinx can auto-create "Prev" and "Next" links, which might be useful.

Unless I misunderstand you, I think it's doing that, both across
the top Navigation bar and along the left sidebar. Or did you
mean something else?

Thanks for taking the trouble to respond. It is appreciated.

TJG