"Mark Hammond" <skippy.hamm...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4983818b.1090...@gmail.com...
Please file a bug and I'll try and nail it before the next release (pythonwin itself is now much more unicode aware - it now even allows each file to have its own encoding - but I'm yet to implement the encoding detection beyond detecting a BOM...)

Note I'm not that familiar with changing language etc options, so please try and be as explicit as possible in the repro steps.

No problem. I'll do it tonight. I'm looking forward to your release. IDLE handles Chinese, but I like the PythonWin interface better.

-Mark