First, thank a lot for Your attention. Please don't hesitate to put digging into that problem off for a while. Until You'll back home at least. It's not so burning.

The problem as whole is not so common this days, I think. What I'm trying to do is to find the simplest way of printing high volume of textual data - a long tables containing scientific data (sometimes hundreds of pages).

Portability is important issue for that job. And portability in this case means both ability to run the app on Unix, Linux and Win and sending printouts to page as well as to line printers.

I'm trying to achieve this through simplicity. I want to pass over the whole DC machinery usually involved in drawing and printing to paged media.

Any thoughts, comments would be welcome.

Sincerely Yours

Jerzy Wolowik