On 01/06/2011 16:07, Mark Mordeca wrote:
Thanks for your reply.  I tested this on another box and I did not get the
error.  I then tried different code that uses COM to manipulate Excel on
my machine which I know works and has worked in the past and I ended up
getting the error with that code.  So I know for sure it is the local
install of Excel on my machine.

Thanks for your help Mark and Tim.  I greatly appreciate it.  Sorry to
bother you and the mailing list with a problem that was not rooted in
pywin32.

Speaking for myself, I'm glad you brought it up. Sometimes these things
throw up real (if obscure) bugs; sometimes they give other readers
ideas they might not have thought of. Feel free to ask again :)

TJG