Oh good!   That means I definately come to the right place to ask about
this.   I have found a FormFields() method for documents that seems to be
able to access the defined fields by number,  doc.FormFields(1),
FormFields(2), etc.   I am looking at some Perl code where a guy is using
the same API.   Is the FormFields() method familiar to the group?

Thanks,
Bill