Bill Allen wrote:
> Oh good!   That means I definately come to the right place to ask
> about this.   I have found a FormFields() method for documents that
> seems to be able to access the defined fields by number,
> doc.FormFields(1), FormFields(2), etc.   I am looking at some Perl
> code where a guy is using the same API.   Is the FormFields() method
> familiar to the group?

Formally, FormFields is a collection, not a method.  A C++ programmer
would be hard-pressed to tell the difference, but being a collection
implies a standard set of properties.

I don't think you'll find any direct experience in this group.  That's a
fairly esoteric corner of Word.  My guess is you have some
experimentation in front of you.  It shouldn't be hard to translate the
Perl code.  Even something as simple as this should be workable:
    for f in doc.FormFields:
        if f.Type == win32com.client.constants.wdFieldFormTextInput:
            pass # This is an input field