On Oct 12, 2006, at 7:15 PM, Dethe Elza wrote:

On 12-Oct-06, at 9:49 AM, Bob Ippolito wrote:

plist thing just doesn't happen?

Doesn't appear to.

The plugin bootstrap is broken. They won't start.

So where do I look?  This used to work beautifully.  Is the plugin
bootstrap the __boot__.py file or is it in C or Objective-C?  Do we
know how long this has been broken, so I can look at the context-
appropriate diffs?

The fact that plugins are broken is not documented, but neither is
anything else about plugins.

They're minimally documented, but that was enough to get me going and
I've been building plugins reliably for months, until now.  Right now
I'm looking at how to return to distutils-based builds and an earlier
version of py2app, since that worked.

Could you please try the latest version in the py2app repository again? I think I fixed the pythonpath issue, that should get you going again.

Ronald