On 12-Oct-06, at 1:33 PM, Ronald Oussoren wrote:

>>> Could you try again with the latest version of py2app, that is
>>> subversion revision 46. Using 'easy_install py2app==dev' should
>>> do the trick.
>>
>> When I try that (after a long time) get a stack trace as follows:
>
> Why are you using setuptools 0.7? 0.6 is the stable version of
> setuptools and works with both python 2.4 and 2.5. I'm using 0.6c3
> and that works just fine.

Probably from running something like easy_install setuptools=dev,
which is the way listed under "Install" on the setuptools page?

I've reverted to 0.6c3 and updated to py2app r46, but both problems
remain: 1) py2app isnot picking up plist from a dict, although it
does pick up plist filename from a string, and 2) cannot load bundle
when building a plugin (screensaver).

--Dethe

"Improved focus can be achieved through activities such as
meditations, yoga and turn off Instant Messaging" - Ulrich Mayr