Ronald, like everyone else, I'm very grateful to you for taking up py2app,
which is crucial to making/keeping Python popular on the Mac.

Using Python 2.6.5, I did the easy_install you just specified.  Trying it
for the first time, I'm getting an error because

/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/site-packages/py2app-0.5-py2.6.egg/py2app/apptemplate/prebuilt/main-fat

doesn't exist.  The ...../prebuilt/ directory is empty.

I'm sure I'm doing something dumb and probably simple.

Charles Hartman