Am 20.02.2013, 15:47 Uhr, schrieb Kevin Walzer <k...@codebykevin.com>:

PyQt! Interesting. I hope the port is done with some attention to Mac UI conventions; Qt has excellent support for the Mac, but it does require some care with coding. Most PyQt apps that run on the Mac (such as the Eric IDE) follow Windows/Linux design patterns and jam every conceivable function into a toolbar button; the result is an incomprehensible, overwhelming mess.

No idea what it'll look like thought I would have thought similar to the current setup which isn't jammed with buttons. It's obviously a big project and just getting it to work will be a challenge.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director