I’m not sure there is a point anymore?

For example, the brew Python is installed into a framework tucked away deep in
/usr/local/Cellar but you don’t notice this at all: you can just use “python
foo.py” and the moment the script does GUI calls it’ll get an icon in the doc
and all that.

What problem are you trying to solve?

Jack

Jack Jansen, <jack.jan...@cwi.nl>, http://www.cwi.nl/~jack