First thanks Merlijn and xqt for you answers!! In order to get one step
further I tried to follow Merlijn hints:

> If this is possible, the most reasonable solution to me would be
> this: 1) follow the guide to translating
> (http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/pywikipedia-l/2011-January/006632.html)

Ok.

BUT I did the migration by hands (since it's the first one) as
visible in [1] and when going further to create and upload a script
to i18n folder I got stuck:
- - I'm using the trunk not the rewrite; the guide uses rewrite and
  I cannot find the files in i18n directory in trunk, just the i18n.py
  in pywikibot but not the mentioned 'i18n.<package>'...
- - I do not have commit access
- - I wonder what does happen now with the translations on TW? Do they
  get synced into the i18n folder? ...or what's the idea?

> 2) use keys starting with 'thirdparty-drtrigon'; i.e.
> thirdparty-drtrigon-

As mentioned I created a bunch of keys, this works which is good!

> - you may recycle translations in the i18n folder if it fits

Yes - in fact I though about something like this too. ;) But could
become very tricky... ;)

> - if your script is able to be distributed we could commit (with
> i18n extension)

In my opinion it is (more or less) since I am using it... ;) But I do
not know what are your demands on quality... I think you have to decide
whether my code fits or not... I have also to admit that I cannot spend
the same amount of time in support and developpment as desirable.

> - I am implementing translated bot owner messages wich (hopefull)
> coming soon. If so, you may check whether there are messages to
> re-use - finally we could implement bot-specific messages as part
> of the pwb framework and port them to translatewiki like other
> messages. We could handle with drtrigonbot.py, xqbot.py
> valhallasw-bot.py as well. Maybe they should get a
> thirdparty-suffix.

Both sound intressing, can you may be elaborate some further details
on this?

[1]
http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special%3APrefixIndex&prefix=Thirdparty-drtrigonbot&namespace=1238

Thanks a lot for your detailed explanations and
Greetings
Dr. Trigon