Sorry, didn't notice the reply just went to xqt, here's a forward to the list.

Cheers,
Morten

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Morten Wang <nett...@gmail.com>
Date: 13 April 2012 14:15
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Pywikipedia-l] Recent changes, permission denied
need patrol right
To: i...@gno.de

I grabbed the latest trunk from SVN and wrote a variant of the test
script I linked to earlier, and then it works just fine.

What's the take on trunk vs 2.0?  When I started using PWB a couple of
years ago (or thereabouts), 2.0 was the preferred version. Should I
consider switching back?

Cheers,
Morten