On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 5:49 PM, Adam Williamson <adamw...@fedoraproject.org
> wrote:

> On Fri, 2017-01-13 at 14:16 +0100, Josef Skladanka wrote:
> > > I am personaly against issues/pull requests on Pagure - logging into
> Phab
> > is about as difficult as logging into Pagure, and I don't see the benefit
> > of "allowing people to do it, since it's possible" even balancing out the
> > problem of split environments.
> > But that's just me.
>
> The difficult thing with Phab isn't logging into it (any more), it's
> setting up the entire arcanist workflow you need to be able to submit
> diffs. People aren't going to do that for drive-bys

And the thing is - they do not need to setup arcanist and all that:
https://phab.qa.fedoraproject.org/differential/diff/create/
This is as simple as it gets - paste raw diff, or upload a file. This will
just create a new differential revision, no fuss.
While it's not github-ish, it is easy, and just works - what's the problem?

j.