@fedora-qa group doesn't have commit access to blockerbugs. Is it intentional?

> I have not deleted the bitbucket repos yet but I have removed write
> access for pretty much everyone so that there are no accidental pushes.
> Please look over the repos to see if I missed anything. Once we're sure
> everything is there, we can delete the bitbucket projects or just
> replace them with READMEs that point to the new pagure repos.

I replaced all my origin URLs, even pushed to them (fixed URLs in code), seems
to be working fine. Let's add a README with "moved to:" sentence to the old
repos.

> Also, I'm wondering whether we want to have a separate namespace/group
> for resultsdb. I'm fine with it the way it is but figured that I would
> ask to see what other folks thought.

I'd keep it under the taskotron umbrella.

What about tasks, though? What I liked about BitBucket is that we had them
separated by project name, so that they could be easily browsed:
https://bitbucket.org/account/user/fedoraqa/projects/TT
https://bitbucket.org/account/user/fedoraqa/projects/TEX

We can't do that easily in Pagure. We could use a different namespace, but
namespaces are not browseable (at least not yet; only user groups are
browseable which is a different thing). So while we could have taskotron-tasks
and taskotron-example-tasks namespaces, and could make the repo URLs look like:

taskotron-tasks/rpmlint
taskotron-example-tasks/bodhi

it's probably not the best idea due to directory names after checkout, and it
wouldn't help us currently (until some RFE is implemented) anyway. So our best
option is probably to put everything into the taskotron namespace, and
distinguish that using a repo name (the same way we have it now):

taskotron/task-rpmlint
taskotron/task-example-bodhi

We could use this opportunity to unite the task examples repo names (currently
we have slightly different syntax for each repo).