On Tue, 2017-01-17 at 06:26 -0500, Kamil Paral wrote:
> We can't do that easily in Pagure. We could use a different
> namespace, but namespaces are not browseable (at least not yet; only
> user groups are browseable which is a different thing).

Send patches ;)

I've had quite a few patches merged into Pagure, it's a pretty easy
code base to work with and pingou is very responsive. I've actually
been meaning to do something for this, since I'd like to be able to
browse the fedora-qa namespace. Didn't get the roundtuits yet, though.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey